1. What has been your favorite project, assignment, or subject and why?
– My favorite project and subject in this class are the (1) Creating my websites (Web 1) and (Web 2) through HTML coding starting with a great basic skill level and progressively improving and (2) the subject of CSS and bootstrap are extremely interesting with their various options/choices to choose from. They are my favorite because I find that learning, knowing and teaching these kind of skills can be extremely beneficial for my resume and my career overall.
2. What has been your least favorite project, assignment, or subject and why?
– I haven’t had a least favorite of any of these because I enjoy going to class everyday and learning about new skills and content. I look forward to going to class because having these kinds of skills that come from this class will enable me to be a higher candidate for a job versus someone who doesn’t have these skills.
3. What do you think is the most important thing you’ve learned so far?
– The most important thing I have learned so far is that this class helps you to learn patience. I’m in dying need of learning patience and I got to experience the impact this class has had on my life. Day by day it gets better.